- The customer is advised not to touch the eyebrows for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours the eyebrows should be cleaned gently 2 times a day with warm water and a gentle soap (like Cetaphil). The movement is done in the direction of hair growth, without forcing the skin.
- Apply a thin layer of post after care serum after gently cleansing the eyebrows for the next 2 weeks. ATTENTION! Do not apply excessive oil, this leads to the formation of scabs!
- It is forbidden to apply Vaseline, A & D Ointment (the risk of infection is very high).
- Exposure to sunlight or any other form of UV rays are strictly prohibited for 1 month.
- It is strictly prohibited to apply any makeup (e.g. Eyebrow powder, foundation, BB cream, mineral powder etc.) in the eyebrow area for the next 2 weeks.
- Access to the pool is not recommended for one week (chlorine can cause irritation to the eyebrows).
- Sauna is not recommended for 1 week.
- Fitness and any activities that require effort and sweat (sweat is salt and can prematurely fade the treated area) are contraindicated for the next 5 days.
- Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
- During healing, small skin peels may appear. Their removal and their peeling, using any abrasive cream or sea salt are strictly prohibited.
- Strictly forbidden is sleeping with the eyebrow in the healing process can remove the pigment in some areas, creating an asymmetrical aspect between the 2 eyebrows
- The 2nd microblading session or retouched as it is called is recommended between 4 and 8 weeks after the procedure. If that person is over 50 years it adds one week.
Please note that a good aftercare is the key in order to have a satisfactory result. 50% of the final result is related to a good aftercare routine.
The eyebrows immediately after the procedure will be up to 30-40% darker and up to 15% thicker than normal. Please be patient and follow the aftercare instructions as advised by your therapist.
It is strongly advised to get the second session as suggested by the therapist and the procedure is not considered finished without a touch up.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INFECTIONS, PIGMENT LOSS, OR DISCOLORATION.
The client shall consult a health care practitioner at the first sign of infection or an allergic reaction, and report any diagnosed infection, allergic reaction, or adverse reaction resulting from the Microblading / Tattoo to the artist.